Zebit Review 2022: Buy-Now Pay-Later Service
Zebit is a brand new platform through which you can indulge in online purchases of various items. Unlike other online and e-commerce platforms and shops, you don’t need to pay instantly for the stuff you purchase on its platform. Instead, you can make payments for them in various installments.
It works on a similar concept as EMIs or Equated Monthly Installments. However, you don’t need to pay any interest on any of its installments. So, through Zebit App, you can actually buy whatever you need in installments without worrying about making any excess payment in the form of additional cost or interest.
If it intrigues you, you have come to the right place. In the remaining segments, we will explain A to Z of Zebit and how you can also use it for online shopping.
What is Zebit?
Zebit Inc. is an online platform, which allows its users to buy various goods and products online in monthly installments without paying any interest on them.
Zebit was founded in 2010 and has never looked back since then. Its founder Marc Shneider carved it out as an independent firm with its headquarters located in San Diego, California.
[Read more: Alto IRA Review: Features, Pros and Cons, Fees and Charges]
How Does Zebit work?
Primarily, you have to get yourself registered on the Zebit platform. If your application is accepted, you’ll get a Zebit line or credit limit of up to $2499. It means you can buy anything that comes under this limit.
Whatever product or item you book online, you have to make its downpayment first using your debit/ credit card. Then the remaining amount of money will be paid through the Zebit platform in the next six months.
Let’s understand some more details about it:
- You won’t get any refunds for other items. However, for defective furniture and fittings, you can appeal for refunds.
- If you miss any installments, Zebit will freeze your account.
- For buying an e-certificate online using Zebit, you have to pay 18% handling charges.
- No Interest is charged on any purchase or installment amounts.
- Zebit allows you to clear your debts within six months.
- Zebit also allows you to pay all installments in advance and regain your ZebitLine Balance.
- Zebit will give you a score to assess your financial situation.
- You can buy products of all popular brands using Zebit.
Pros and Cons of Zebit
Merits of Zebit
- 0% interest charged on any installment.
- Registration on Zebit is free.
- You can clear your debt within six months.
- It monitors your credit behavior but won’t file any credit report.
- You can use it without a FICO score
Demerits of Zebit
- Low spending limit as compared to its competitors.
- Very limited product selections option.
- Only employed, retired or persons with disability can use it.
- Students can’t use the Zebit platform.
- Few items you buy using Zebit can be overpriced.
- The product cancellation option is not available for all products.
- High shipping and handling charges.
[Read more: Cushion Review: Save Money on Bank Fees]
Who Should Use Zebit?
Zebit works best for people who want to buy goods now and pay later. Also, people belonging to the economically weaker section of society can use it as it helps you get branded products through multiple installments without any interest. It offers an easy repayment option and won’t affect your overall credit score.
Busy professionals and regular office goers or retired people can make the best use of Zebit. They should use it regularly to get its benefits.
Zebit Pricing Plans
- Get $2500 instant credit with an approved application.
- No hidden fees.
- No membership cost.
- No joining fees or cost
- Get up to 6 months to clear your debt.
- In some products, you have to pay shipping and handling charges
How Do I Open An Account on Zebit?
Step 1: Make sure you are over 18.
Step 2: You must be either employed or retired or disabled (handicapped).
Step 3: Get yourself registered on the site and validate your identity with your social security number
Step 4: Fill out the application form from start to end.
Step 5: Confirm your email address and social security number to proceed.
Step 6: Once the process is complete, you will get a congratulatory message indicating that your application was successful.
Step 7: You can now start shopping using Zebit.
How Much Will You Be Allowed To Spend on Zebit?
You will be allowed to spend $2500 on Zebit. Not a single penny will be charged as an interest for the transaction.
What happens if I don’t pay Zebit?
If you don’t pay Zebit regularly as per its terms and conditions, your credit limit will get locked. You have to continue making payments as per the provisions mentioned in Zebit’s agreement. You can’t miss a payment or installment to take its benefits.
If you continue to default, you will be reprimanded by collection agents.
Is it Safe to Use Zebit?
It’s 100% safe to use Zebit. The platform provides advanced encryption coding, which makes all data safe and out of reach of hackers. Whatever details you mentioned on the website will be fully confidential. Zebit doesn’t even give your contact details elsewhere.
[Read more: How to Earn Money with KashKick? – Is it Legit or a Scam?]
Is It Worth Use Zebit?
If you believe in the concept of buying now and paying later, Zebit is worth it. Zebit doesn’t charge any additional fees or commission charges or interest—that’s why you should always try Zebit to manage your shopping expenses well.
How to contact Zebit Support?
Never hesitate from contacting Zebit Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zebit is extremely useful for people who don’t have a lot of money to buy products in cash. Instead, they can buy such a product using Zebit and pay off the total cost of the product within six months using the Zebit platform.
The products get delivered to the customer’s doorstep within 9 days of the order placed. Customers will get a tracking link to keep a tab on the movement of the goods ordered from the site. It has an easy repayment term to clear off your dues within the stipulated time limit.